|
Do you believe in a love at first sight?
Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time.
|
|
Profile
Zherusimple.addiction-@hotmail.com (L): 3sixty5days, AmazingPhil, The Beatles, Charlieskies, Danisnotonfire, Nigahiga, Owl City, Hugh Grant, Queen, Shane Dawson, Whatthebuck, Wiener Sängerknaben "Everyone says love hurts, but that isn’t true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt." - Charlieskies Tagboard
Links
Adilah
Aiai
Ainsley
Aishu
Alethea
Algae
Anisa:D
Aqilah
Ariff
Bryan
Cassandra
Celine
Cheryl
Clarice
Claudds!
Dayna!
Denise
Denise
Denise Chen<3
Desiree
Diyanah
Farhana
Fitriah
Florence
Eugenia
Geraldine
GraceANG
Gurvin
Hafizah
Hanan
Hazel
Hazirah!
HuiYing
Isabelle
Ivy
Izni
Jacob
Janene
Jalyn
Jemima
JiaYing
Jin Rong
Jingyu
Jolene
Joline
Joy
Joy
Joyce
Juliana
Krystal
Lee
Leena
Loyang Place
Magdalene
Meow
Michelle
Munmun!
Nadiah
Nat
Nedra
Nicole
Niza
Nuril Hannah<3
Pling:D
Riny
Rou Hui
Sabrina!
Samuel
Sandy
Sarah
Sarah Yeo
Selina
Shannon
Sheena
Shermaine
Sherlin:D
Shiling
ShuenRong
Si Xing
Syifa!
Tammy
Tzai Wei(:
Vanessa
Vicky
WanJun
WanJun
Wei Xian
Winnie
Woan Chin
XinYi
Xing Hwee YiYing YiXia Zhi Xuan 6/7'07 2H'09 Archives
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
Credits
©Glamouresque.Hello :)
I support... ![]() Amazing Phil ![]() Danisnotonfire ![]() Michael Buckley/Whatthebuck :) ![]() Shane Dawson TV :) ![]() Stephen Byrne :) ![]() 3sixty5days :) p/s: Okay yes I know they're the same person but I couldn't resist! |
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Don't Stop Believing Just a small town girl livin' in a lonely world She took the midnight train goin' anywhere Just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit He took the midnight train goin' anywhere A singer in a smoky room The smell of wine and cheap perfume For a smile they can share the night It goes on and on and on and on Strangers waiting Up and down the boulevard Their shadows searching in the nights Streetlights, people Living just to find emotion Hiding somewhere in the nights Working hard to get my fill, Everybody wants a thrill Payin' anything to roll the dice Just one more time Some will win, some will lose Some are born to sing the blues And now the movie never ends It goes on and on and on and on Don't stop believin Hold on to that feelin' Streetlight, people(repeat) Don't stop! I AM A GLEEK. ARE YOU?I think I am going out too much he he Friday to kelamatou :> (clark quay!) for MFM and stickies :> he he so much fun! couldn't stop laughing ytd I laughed so much I really needed to pee my pee was about to explode :> he he he PRINCESS ZUZU AND LU LU AND PRINCESS SALLY AND PRINCE JOE :D and the basketball. ha ha. arguing over whether ip man was pronounced I-P man or eep mun wl nat it's the latter! fighting over retarded stuff with nat running behind trees to attempt to scare people. NAT WE ARE TOO RETARDED :) I love my team mates so so so much. Amazing that out of the crap school we're in, friends like these can be found :) You guys make my day every trng :) JIAYOU FOR TMRW'S MATCH, JUST PLAY YOUR BEST I LOVE YOU ALL :)))))) on another note: trng ytd was crap i honestly don't know what came over me i was totally off like omfg :< plus: lightning and abu!!!! he he he :) do you realise he's been only for like 2 trngs, but everyone treats him so much better than the LIPIDS MAN LOLOLOL I need to stop laughing when I think of funny things cause everyone keeps staring at me!!! : ( A midsummer's night dream is DAMN FUNNY OMG I COULDN'T STOP LAUG HING WHEN I WAS READING IT ON THE TRAIN HONESTLY. i kept sniggering CNY'S COMING!! $$$$$$$ I am amazed by Glee. WE SHOULD TOTALLY START A GLEE CLUB AHAHAHAHAH luv luv :) p/s: i dreamt that i was a fairy last night. he he i think it was cause of the stupid tooth fairy which EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH OMFG HILARIOUS |
|
What do you see when you turn out the light?
I can't tell you but I know it's mine |
|