|
Do you believe in a love at first sight?
Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time.
|
|
Profile
Zherusimple.addiction-@hotmail.com (L): 3sixty5days, AmazingPhil, The Beatles, Charlieskies, Danisnotonfire, Nigahiga, Owl City, Hugh Grant, Queen, Shane Dawson, Whatthebuck, Wiener Sängerknaben "Everyone says love hurts, but that isn’t true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt." - Charlieskies Tagboard
Links
Adilah
Aiai
Ainsley
Aishu
Alethea
Algae
Anisa:D
Aqilah
Ariff
Bryan
Cassandra
Celine
Cheryl
Clarice
Claudds!
Dayna!
Denise
Denise
Denise Chen<3
Desiree
Diyanah
Farhana
Fitriah
Florence
Eugenia
Geraldine
GraceANG
Gurvin
Hafizah
Hanan
Hazel
Hazirah!
HuiYing
Isabelle
Ivy
Izni
Jacob
Janene
Jalyn
Jemima
JiaYing
Jin Rong
Jingyu
Jolene
Joline
Joy
Joy
Joyce
Juliana
Krystal
Lee
Leena
Loyang Place
Magdalene
Meow
Michelle
Munmun!
Nadiah
Nat
Nedra
Nicole
Niza
Nuril Hannah<3
Pling:D
Riny
Rou Hui
Sabrina!
Samuel
Sandy
Sarah
Sarah Yeo
Selina
Shannon
Sheena
Shermaine
Sherlin:D
Shiling
ShuenRong
Si Xing
Syifa!
Tammy
Tzai Wei(:
Vanessa
Vicky
WanJun
WanJun
Wei Xian
Winnie
Woan Chin
XinYi
Xing Hwee YiYing YiXia Zhi Xuan 6/7'07 2H'09 Archives
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
Credits
©Glamouresque.Hello :)
I support... ![]() Amazing Phil ![]() Danisnotonfire ![]() Michael Buckley/Whatthebuck :) ![]() Shane Dawson TV :) ![]() Stephen Byrne :) ![]() 3sixty5days :) p/s: Okay yes I know they're the same person but I couldn't resist! |
Saturday, January 23, 2010
The Bird And The Worm If you're the bird whenever we pretend it's summer Then I'm the worm, I know the part, it's such a bummer But fair is fair, if my segments get separated I'll scream and you'll be there Close your eyes, close my eyes Slide the cotton off of your shoulder And feel the shine, feel the shine I'm hooked so toss me over and cast a line, oh I'll try Oh, throw a party and greet my undersea friends It depends, as they arrive, if they arrive You and I left our troubles far behind, troubles far behind But I still have just one more question on my mind For all my pals who live in the oceans and the seas With friends like these well, who needs enemies If I'm your boy, let's take a short cut we remember And we'll enjoy, picking apples in late September Like we've done for years Then we'll take a long walk through the corn field And I'll kiss you between the ears If you're my girl, swirl me around your room with feeling And as we twirl, the glow in the dark stars on your ceiling Will shine for us, as love sweeps over the room 'Cause we tend to make each other blush, you make me blush You and I left our troubles far behind, troubles far behind But I still have just one more question on my mind For all my pals who live in the oceans and the seas With fronds like these well, who needs anemones? You're the bird and I'm the worm and it's plain to see That we were meant to be We were meant to be We were meant to be If you're the bird If you're the bird Then I'm the worm We were meant to be I LOVE MY TEAMMATES: (New York New York @ CityLink, Weds) ![]() ![]() omg spammed ketchup :P sad becuz we have no food :( so when nat gets her food... :) (Best Denky @ J8, Saturday :)) 1. I've stopped paying attention in Chem, English, and Chinese. Which happen to be my weakest subjects o.o 2. I've stopped doing most homework. Except for Maths cuz MATHS IS FUN :) 3. I'm broke 4. I've had to speak to the levelhead 5. Ms Siew had to call my mom (ha ha ha) Was really tired the past 2 weeks, trng's been killer plus there's so much shite going on right now. Most lessons are spent bitching to Eleanor about everything and anything. Chinese lessons are spent laughing with Krystal at our sexy boyfs and cutting newspaper pictures out and giving it to Chel. HA HA. Went out on Weds and last Sat and had the time of my life :) go with the flow~~ Team outing on Saturday to watch Did you hear about the Morgans (selina went no i didn't o.o HA HA) and have lunch and hang around at j8 to have fun :) Weds was the bomb, stayed in chel's class then went to citylink for NY NY (♥) and HMV and had late lunch and laughed and ate like there was no tomorrow and played pool and had fun :) Match agnst Queensway on thurs :) yay bdiv :)))) went for KFC w/ alicia and chel after omg we're never gonna lose weight even after all the trngs :P Random Rantings: 1. I hate my school 2. But I love my friends 3. I hate the school system 4. I dread school every morning 5. I still dont understand why we have to look like fucking nuns in school = people laugh at us >:( 6. Ok maybe the people laugh at us part is exaggerated 7. But if I were them and I saw how we are expected to wear our uniforms, I would laugh too 8. I honestly hate it when people put pressure on you 9. And expect you to conform to their rules and become whatever/whoever they want you to be. 10. Like what our school is doing. 11. Give up your excuse on telling us we need this when we go into the working world 12. Did you know that our waist/hip (wherever you wear your skirt) to the end of skirt ratio (as in the width) is 2 1/2 times. omfg. we can go to a fucking ball and wear the bloody cage thing underneath alr :) 13. The handbook thing is honestly annoying me like mad 14. I'm not going to be a bloody pushover so give it up 15. Fuck you and your annoying voice 16. I'm starting to worry like mad now. Did you know you need 3 points to get into VJ now? o.o 17. Have I mentioned this? I hate my school. YAY. Mentioning it another time won't hurt. 18. I hate the way the keep putting pressure on us and force us to be what they want us to be and they HAVE to win in everything - sports, academics, asthetics.... It's so annoying. Why are all of you so tightly strung? Honestly you only live life once so you might as well make the most out of it 19. I can't wait to get out of Cedar 20. Am bloody tired of everything. ok I shall go now. |
|
What do you see when you turn out the light?
I can't tell you but I know it's mine |
|