|
Do you believe in a love at first sight?
Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time.
|
|
Profile
Zherusimple.addiction-@hotmail.com (L): 3sixty5days, AmazingPhil, The Beatles, Charlieskies, Danisnotonfire, Nigahiga, Owl City, Hugh Grant, Queen, Shane Dawson, Whatthebuck, Wiener Sängerknaben "Everyone says love hurts, but that isn’t true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt." - Charlieskies Tagboard
Links
Adilah
Aiai
Ainsley
Aishu
Alethea
Algae
Anisa:D
Aqilah
Ariff
Bryan
Cassandra
Celine
Cheryl
Clarice
Claudds!
Dayna!
Denise
Denise
Denise Chen<3
Desiree
Diyanah
Farhana
Fitriah
Florence
Eugenia
Geraldine
GraceANG
Gurvin
Hafizah
Hanan
Hazel
Hazirah!
HuiYing
Isabelle
Ivy
Izni
Jacob
Janene
Jalyn
Jemima
JiaYing
Jin Rong
Jingyu
Jolene
Joline
Joy
Joy
Joyce
Juliana
Krystal
Lee
Leena
Loyang Place
Magdalene
Meow
Michelle
Munmun!
Nadiah
Nat
Nedra
Nicole
Niza
Nuril Hannah<3
Pling:D
Riny
Rou Hui
Sabrina!
Samuel
Sandy
Sarah
Sarah Yeo
Selina
Shannon
Sheena
Shermaine
Sherlin:D
Shiling
ShuenRong
Si Xing
Syifa!
Tammy
Tzai Wei(:
Vanessa
Vicky
WanJun
WanJun
Wei Xian
Winnie
Woan Chin
XinYi
Xing Hwee YiYing YiXia Zhi Xuan 6/7'07 2H'09 Archives
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
Credits
©Glamouresque.Hello :)
I support... ![]() Amazing Phil ![]() Danisnotonfire ![]() Michael Buckley/Whatthebuck :) ![]() Shane Dawson TV :) ![]() Stephen Byrne :) ![]() 3sixty5days :) p/s: Okay yes I know they're the same person but I couldn't resist! |
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Fearless and i don't know how it gets better than this, you take my hand and drag me head first, fearless. and i don't know why but with you i'd dance, in a storm in my best dress, fearless. ha ha the only picture i took ytd, i look like shite but lollipops courtesy of mr chan. it was damn hilarious cause we had no idea what to do during flag raising and mdm zetty was eating it tooo :Psome really retarded conversations i've had recently... 1."eh celine! I'm wearing turqoise too!!" -me (comparing fbts) *i lift up skirt* "eh? where's your FBT thing?"celine me*confused, looks behind, then infront* "eh don't tell me i wore it wrongly!"me "OH IT'S THERE!" - turns out it was covered by my skirt omg i swear i laughed like i don't know what. 2. During science lesson, really bored. *starts flapping my hands like a loser* Nicole behind me - "WTH are you doing?!" "Flying!" me ha ha we both started doing that like really retarded people and went from down to up omg ahahahah damn funny while bimbo was giving us the WTF face. 3. "My biceps and chest muscles too big lah, will block when i'm trying to swing"-my bro (we were talking about golf) "EH ME ALSO EXCEPT MY BOOBS TOO BIG" AHAHAHAHAHAHAH I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY SAID THIS IT WAS RETARDEDNESS TTM. 4. messaging eleanor, i went smth like this. "ELEANOR YOU KNOW SAINTS HAS A BBALL TEAM I BET IT'S DAMN LOUSY" and she was like "AHAHAHHAHAHAHA you know brian is beside me now" and brian is a saints guy ahahahahahaahha. okay i feel so mean :P I exchanged iPods with Sherlin on wednesday now she's hooked on my games:P ha ha went to PP macs with Nat (lozer) on thursday to meet her friends(HA HA) [okay i edited this part :P]. It was really retarded and we did gross things that everyone does when they're at macs-mix stuff with stuff and i malu-ed myself infront of this saints guy when i was tryna get ketchup ha ha and we do retarded stuff like race down escalators which in turn causes random saints people to turn and give us a wth look :P yesterday's NDP celebrations were.. so so. Last year's one was much better, srsly. can you imagine sitting under the ultra hooooooot sun i was just sitting there reading my book :P well, algae's book. mass singing was not bad ha ha but omg algae fell and hit her head i swear it was one of the scariest things ever. she got up and suddenly collapsed onto denise i was damn worried we went to call RW over to help her o.O anw after the whole thing i was looking for ppl to go home with me at first i asked aliza (who ironically, actually went home and i went out :P) but she said she thought she was going out.. called wang wang and decided to go with her plus sherlin to eat. went to get my stuff then went to her class ha ha she's damn retarded she fell onto this girl at the toilet and let out a rly weird sound and at first i thought it was her friend but turned out it was some COMPLETE RANDOM STRANGER HA HA HA HAHA HA HA I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING AT HER. and her stupid sprain ankle tactic actually worked (she just wanted to wear slippers). i was being damn whiny and complaining to her about sherlin it was damn funny i was like "rachelllllllllllll. sherlin's bullying me leh...." while sherlin looked like she was ready to slap me :P went to tp mos burger then they went to the lib to study and i wnt home :) i mugged yesterday and today i am very proud of myself (and daniel is proud of me also ha ha ha). omgggggggggg 55 more days to freedom I WANT TO WATCH STOMP 09 AND THE VIENNA BOYS CHOIR. I THINK I'VE GOT SMTH WITH GUYS C HOIR THEY JUST SOUND SO FREAKING GOOD IT STARTED WITH LES CHORISTES I SWEAR HA HA. AND EVERONE SHOULD WATCH THE BROWNING VERSION IT'S SO GOOD!!! ALTHOUGH I DONT RLY GET IT IT'S ABOUT A GUYS SCHOOL (AND THE GUYS DAMN CUTE) SO I LIKE :) Labels: macs, Nat, Rachel Wang, randoms, SHERLIN TOH |
|
What do you see when you turn out the light?
I can't tell you but I know it's mine |
|