|
Do you believe in a love at first sight?
Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time.
|
|
Profile
Zherusimple.addiction-@hotmail.com (L): 3sixty5days, AmazingPhil, The Beatles, Charlieskies, Danisnotonfire, Nigahiga, Owl City, Hugh Grant, Queen, Shane Dawson, Whatthebuck, Wiener Sängerknaben "Everyone says love hurts, but that isn’t true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt." - Charlieskies Tagboard
Links
Adilah
Aiai
Ainsley
Aishu
Alethea
Algae
Anisa:D
Aqilah
Ariff
Bryan
Cassandra
Celine
Cheryl
Clarice
Claudds!
Dayna!
Denise
Denise
Denise Chen<3
Desiree
Diyanah
Farhana
Fitriah
Florence
Eugenia
Geraldine
GraceANG
Gurvin
Hafizah
Hanan
Hazel
Hazirah!
HuiYing
Isabelle
Ivy
Izni
Jacob
Janene
Jalyn
Jemima
JiaYing
Jin Rong
Jingyu
Jolene
Joline
Joy
Joy
Joyce
Juliana
Krystal
Lee
Leena
Loyang Place
Magdalene
Meow
Michelle
Munmun!
Nadiah
Nat
Nedra
Nicole
Niza
Nuril Hannah<3
Pling:D
Riny
Rou Hui
Sabrina!
Samuel
Sandy
Sarah
Sarah Yeo
Selina
Shannon
Sheena
Shermaine
Sherlin:D
Shiling
ShuenRong
Si Xing
Syifa!
Tammy
Tzai Wei(:
Vanessa
Vicky
WanJun
WanJun
Wei Xian
Winnie
Woan Chin
XinYi
Xing Hwee YiYing YiXia Zhi Xuan 6/7'07 2H'09 Archives
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
Credits
©Glamouresque.Hello :)
I support... ![]() Amazing Phil ![]() Danisnotonfire ![]() Michael Buckley/Whatthebuck :) ![]() Shane Dawson TV :) ![]() Stephen Byrne :) ![]() 3sixty5days :) p/s: Okay yes I know they're the same person but I couldn't resist! |
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Crazy Little Thing Called Love This thing, called love, I just can't handle it. This thing, called love, I must get round to it. I ain't ready, crazy little thing called love. Jalyn and I are comparing lit and geog teachers. in a hot sense. AHAHAHAHAH. lousy jal. ystd was awesomeeeeeeee. *nene whacks my boobs with her floorball stick* "you just whacked my boobs" me "i know, is that a problem?" nene "nah, it's okay" me *whacks fiq's* *fiq looks up* *both of us start laughing like idiots* it's amazing to know that hardly anything has changed between us, cept that fiq's taller than me now :( heh we still bully him like we used to :) totally looking forward to seeing them on monday! :) sports day... ROSE WON FOR CHEERLEADING AND TRACK COMPETITION! who says rose can't win eh, we're awesome. congrats cheerleaders, y'all did really well all your hard work paid off! :) anw after sports day (which was spent with celine) and singing mrs Jai a birthday song, went with aliza yupei celine to tampines to get tcher's day presents :) hmm, after that went home, had lunch, slept, showered, then after awhile left the house again :) met up with huing at 6.10 at simei then went to bugis to meet up with the rest. he he pepper lunch!! and stupid meow left her wallet there so the dude behind us had to follow us back to the table cuz my hands were full ha ha he's damn nice and meow didn't even get a chance to say thank you cuz she didn't notice -,- ha ha ha ha. anw, went to the nlb after that, then talked to mr sng ha ha ha damn cute! me "mr sng, can i ask you smth? do you think i can pass off as 16?" mr sng * looks at me* "can lah" *gives me his super cute zhao pai weird face* "why?" me *innocent* "nothinggggg :) just attempting to sneak into smth.. and you assisted in the crime!" mr sng *laughs* "no i didn't assist you in any way!" me "yes you did!!" * walks away* i swear he's the cutest teacher i ever met :) anw after the play(THROUGHOUT IT I WAS HOLDING DENISE'S HAND!!!) took peekchas with mr sng, went to macs and realised my wallet wasn't with me so went back to the lib and thank God I found it :) :) I was damn scared and was praying my heart out :) anw, after that Krystal showed me her heat experiment which is damn cool and then went back with them :) love my lao gong she's damn funny she was like "OMG THE STUPID THING TRAP MY HAIR OH NO IT'S STEALING MY HAIR!!" and actually it was the couple's hand accidently holding her hair she was damn malu and i was just standing there lau ghing at her. ha ha lousy denise :) reached ho me at 11+ and fell asleep at 12 cuz I was damn tired :) I love awesome daysssssssssssss :) :) :) Labels: crab flower club, denise, fiq, jalyn, janene, mr sng, ROSE, sports day |
|
What do you see when you turn out the light?
I can't tell you but I know it's mine |
|