|
Do you believe in a love at first sight?
Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time.
|
|
Profile
Zherusimple.addiction-@hotmail.com (L): 3sixty5days, AmazingPhil, The Beatles, Charlieskies, Danisnotonfire, Nigahiga, Owl City, Hugh Grant, Queen, Shane Dawson, Whatthebuck, Wiener Sängerknaben "Everyone says love hurts, but that isn’t true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt." - Charlieskies Tagboard
Links
Adilah
Aiai
Ainsley
Aishu
Alethea
Algae
Anisa:D
Aqilah
Ariff
Bryan
Cassandra
Celine
Cheryl
Clarice
Claudds!
Dayna!
Denise
Denise
Denise Chen<3
Desiree
Diyanah
Farhana
Fitriah
Florence
Eugenia
Geraldine
GraceANG
Gurvin
Hafizah
Hanan
Hazel
Hazirah!
HuiYing
Isabelle
Ivy
Izni
Jacob
Janene
Jalyn
Jemima
JiaYing
Jin Rong
Jingyu
Jolene
Joline
Joy
Joy
Joyce
Juliana
Krystal
Lee
Leena
Loyang Place
Magdalene
Meow
Michelle
Munmun!
Nadiah
Nat
Nedra
Nicole
Niza
Nuril Hannah<3
Pling:D
Riny
Rou Hui
Sabrina!
Samuel
Sandy
Sarah
Sarah Yeo
Selina
Shannon
Sheena
Shermaine
Sherlin:D
Shiling
ShuenRong
Si Xing
Syifa!
Tammy
Tzai Wei(:
Vanessa
Vicky
WanJun
WanJun
Wei Xian
Winnie
Woan Chin
XinYi
Xing Hwee YiYing YiXia Zhi Xuan 6/7'07 2H'09 Archives
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
Credits
©Glamouresque.Hello :)
I support... ![]() Amazing Phil ![]() Danisnotonfire ![]() Michael Buckley/Whatthebuck :) ![]() Shane Dawson TV :) ![]() Stephen Byrne :) ![]() 3sixty5days :) p/s: Okay yes I know they're the same person but I couldn't resist! |
Monday, June 29, 2009
Bohemian Rhapsody Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide No escape from reality Open your eyes Look up to the skies and see I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy Because I'm easy come, easy go A little high, little low Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me Mama, just killed a man Put a gun against his head Pulled my trigger, now he's dead Mama, life had just begun But now I've gone and thrown it all away Mama, ooo Didn't mean to make you cry If I'm not back again this time tomorrow Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters Too late, my time has come Sends shivers down my spine Body's aching all the time Goodbye everybody - I've got to go Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth Mama, ooo - (anyway the wind blows) I don't want to die I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all I see a little silhouetto of a man Scaramouch, scaramouch will you do the fandango Thunderbolt and lightning - very very frightening me Gallileo, Gallileo, Gallileo, Gallileo, Gallileo Figaro - magnifico But I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me He's just a poor boy from a poor family Spare him his life from this monstrosity Easy come easy go - will you let me go Bismillah! No - we will not let you go - let him go Bismillah! We will not let you go - let him go Bismillah! We will not let you go - let me go Will not let you go - let me go (never) Never let you go - let me go Never let me go - ooo No, no, no, no, no, no, no - Oh mama mia, mama mia, mama mia let me go Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me for me for me So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye So you think you can love me and leave me to die Oh baby - can't do this to me baby Just gotta get out - just gotta get right outta here Ooh yeah, ooh yeah Nothing really matters Anyone can see Nothing really matters - nothing really matters to me Anyway the wind blows... I loved the whole lyrics so i had to put the whole thing up!!:) taken at the isle of man. now you can see why i wna go there. it's so freaking pretty. those are only 2 of the 4390483902483290482309 pictures I took. ha ha. I'll post tmrw or smth I swear time flies so fast. but since I've been going on and on 'bout theIsle of Man, I'll post on it!!:) took a ferry there then Unc.Julian fetched us (with oscar who sat in the boot so cute) and his house is damn nice.. My sis and I were playing in the hot tub I was like just sitting in there and reading my book ^^ dinnered, then went to watch the sunset which was damn nice :) watched teevee and played pool w/ oscar (which i suck at !!) the next day went up to some mountain on the train, and it was quite kewlzxzxzxc. but rly windy. I had 2 butter scotch fudges:) they were THAT good. ha ha luv it :) hmmmmms went back had dinner slacked and stuff luh. it was just rly relaxing :) said bye to unc. julian then ha ha i rly cant rmb. 3rd day went to the sound which is this awesome place to watch the beach ohkay then went to fetch oscar from school, went back watched teevee went out for dinner then went back and watched the sunset and played monkey in the middle on the beach where it's damn fun and it's called pig in the middle there. watching henry and oscar play is damn funny.. remembering one funny convo "henry, rugby tackle me!! watch, mum! it's really fun!!" *henry makes weird face*" ohkay.. sounds fun!" omg their accents are so cute it makes it cuter. left the next day and i rly didn't wna go:( ha ha ha ha kkkkkkkkkkk i should rly go sleep. MUST.OVERCOME.JET.LAG. Labels: cute guy cute guy, england, isle of man, peekchas, UK trip |
|
What do you see when you turn out the light?
I can't tell you but I know it's mine |
|