|
Do you believe in a love at first sight?
Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time.
|
|
Profile
Zherusimple.addiction-@hotmail.com (L): 3sixty5days, AmazingPhil, The Beatles, Charlieskies, Danisnotonfire, Nigahiga, Owl City, Hugh Grant, Queen, Shane Dawson, Whatthebuck, Wiener Sängerknaben "Everyone says love hurts, but that isn’t true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt." - Charlieskies Tagboard
Links
Adilah
Aiai
Ainsley
Aishu
Alethea
Algae
Anisa:D
Aqilah
Ariff
Bryan
Cassandra
Celine
Cheryl
Clarice
Claudds!
Dayna!
Denise
Denise
Denise Chen<3
Desiree
Diyanah
Farhana
Fitriah
Florence
Eugenia
Geraldine
GraceANG
Gurvin
Hafizah
Hanan
Hazel
Hazirah!
HuiYing
Isabelle
Ivy
Izni
Jacob
Janene
Jalyn
Jemima
JiaYing
Jin Rong
Jingyu
Jolene
Joline
Joy
Joy
Joyce
Juliana
Krystal
Lee
Leena
Loyang Place
Magdalene
Meow
Michelle
Munmun!
Nadiah
Nat
Nedra
Nicole
Niza
Nuril Hannah<3
Pling:D
Riny
Rou Hui
Sabrina!
Samuel
Sandy
Sarah
Sarah Yeo
Selina
Shannon
Sheena
Shermaine
Sherlin:D
Shiling
ShuenRong
Si Xing
Syifa!
Tammy
Tzai Wei(:
Vanessa
Vicky
WanJun
WanJun
Wei Xian
Winnie
Woan Chin
XinYi
Xing Hwee YiYing YiXia Zhi Xuan 6/7'07 2H'09 Archives
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
Credits
©Glamouresque.Hello :)
I support... ![]() Amazing Phil ![]() Danisnotonfire ![]() Michael Buckley/Whatthebuck :) ![]() Shane Dawson TV :) ![]() Stephen Byrne :) ![]() 3sixty5days :) p/s: Okay yes I know they're the same person but I couldn't resist! |
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Verge Today, Today I felt like giving up, I felt like giving in, I felt like breaking down. Cause I feel (and I know) that I've lost my place to a sec one(not that I have anything against sheen), that I won't be in main 5, how if I dont make it into next year's bdiv, all the questions kept running through my mind. I felt disappointed with myself, that sheen was such a better player than me and even though she's been playing since primary school, the disappointment, the sadness, everything, was still there. JL didn't play me at all and I really really felt like crying there and then. Blame it on my period, moodswings, whatever, but I've been feeling really emotional these few days. I cried my eyes out when I came home. You guys dont seem to be making it better, I feel like I'm totally insignificant in this thing called a TEAM. I don't know, maybe it's the way I know so many other people are better than me and that I can never beat them because I was never meant to play basketball and I don't know what I'm still doing here, holding on. But then again, I know the answer, I'm holding on for you guys, especially you. It seems that you're the only one who actually cares how I feel and you go through everything and anything with me from laughter and giving me a shoulder to cry on when I really need it. It's before and after trainings with you that I always look forward to. But still, it's not enough to keep me going. Sure, I know I have Selina to fall back on, after the smses today(selina you have no idea how much you cheered me up), and you, Bat. Your message almost made me cry after I sent you the fuck everything message. Then again, I think of the big picture and I see myself going nowhere. It's going around in endless circles that I wanna stop. Maybe I should be like them, and just give up. I should, because it would make life so much less painful to do something that I actually excel in and not feel like i'm not doing it right, I'm not good enough all the time. I get suanned all the time and you guys think it's fun but try being told everyday that you're lousy, you're ugly, you're fat, you're whatever you guys decide to call me that day. Y'know what, I'm tired of all this, we're a team, you guys are behaving like you dont even care. Our teamwork's not thr so why do you pretend that it is? After what happened today I got really really pissed at you guys and you think that you can change your mind like that and go "oh lets have trashing now, we call zheru up and make her trash with us also". We asked you guys the day before, you guys agreed. Then the next day you go acting like we forced you guys into it and you dont wanna do it and then later you just go "let's have it after all!" It seriously pissed me off. I don't know what to do anymore I think I should just give up. I felt like giving up. Labels: cramps, giving up, letting go, moodswings, periods |
|
What do you see when you turn out the light?
I can't tell you but I know it's mine |
|