|
Do you believe in a love at first sight?
Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time.
|
|
Profile
Zherusimple.addiction-@hotmail.com (L): 3sixty5days, AmazingPhil, The Beatles, Charlieskies, Danisnotonfire, Nigahiga, Owl City, Hugh Grant, Queen, Shane Dawson, Whatthebuck, Wiener Sängerknaben "Everyone says love hurts, but that isn’t true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt." - Charlieskies Tagboard
Links
Adilah
Aiai
Ainsley
Aishu
Alethea
Algae
Anisa:D
Aqilah
Ariff
Bryan
Cassandra
Celine
Cheryl
Clarice
Claudds!
Dayna!
Denise
Denise
Denise Chen<3
Desiree
Diyanah
Farhana
Fitriah
Florence
Eugenia
Geraldine
GraceANG
Gurvin
Hafizah
Hanan
Hazel
Hazirah!
HuiYing
Isabelle
Ivy
Izni
Jacob
Janene
Jalyn
Jemima
JiaYing
Jin Rong
Jingyu
Jolene
Joline
Joy
Joy
Joyce
Juliana
Krystal
Lee
Leena
Loyang Place
Magdalene
Meow
Michelle
Munmun!
Nadiah
Nat
Nedra
Nicole
Niza
Nuril Hannah<3
Pling:D
Riny
Rou Hui
Sabrina!
Samuel
Sandy
Sarah
Sarah Yeo
Selina
Shannon
Sheena
Shermaine
Sherlin:D
Shiling
ShuenRong
Si Xing
Syifa!
Tammy
Tzai Wei(:
Vanessa
Vicky
WanJun
WanJun
Wei Xian
Winnie
Woan Chin
XinYi
Xing Hwee YiYing YiXia Zhi Xuan 6/7'07 2H'09 Archives
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
Credits
©Glamouresque.Hello :)
I support... ![]() Amazing Phil ![]() Danisnotonfire ![]() Michael Buckley/Whatthebuck :) ![]() Shane Dawson TV :) ![]() Stephen Byrne :) ![]() 3sixty5days :) p/s: Okay yes I know they're the same person but I couldn't resist! |
Saturday, March 14, 2009
at some waterfall okay yay these are the pictures that i've koped from people since my cam wants to SCREW ON ME. i still cant believe the restaurant peekchas are gone, those were the funniest. HA HA the dragonball one especially. So, tuesday(: We were totally counting down to go for the match!! YAY i was so excited on the bus I was playing some Hi Harry game with Selina, Bat, and Nat. Then we started doing the Choppity Choppity Chop Chop Chop thing. HA HA BAT AND I WERE INDIAN DANCING TO IT AHAHAHAHAHAH. it was hilarious (: Screamed my lungs out during the match YAY. I don't like Yuying (just like how I dont like RGS HA HA) and yay we were very happy when CEDAR WON!!!!! :) Went out with Selina and Bat to Wheelock Place after that. OMG IT WAS VERY RETARDED. Went to Borders while Selina went to do her dental first. During lunch, we were like laughing our ass off and stabbing things and HA HA it was just super funny. I laughed so hard i started sliding off my chair then i couldn't get back up and i was on the floor laughing and laughing and the restaurant guy was totally STARING. HA HA. It's friggin hilarious. I kept begging them to go with me to Marks & Spencers but when we went there I realised that there's hardly any food so we went to the Isetan Supermarket and did retarded shite. Ha ha then I realised that I couldn't find my house key and I was totally panicking so we went back to the restaurant and guess what, it was there!!! I was like super happy! (: NYDC ROCKS! Then we went to NUM, Crumpler, and all the shops around and yes we were acting retarded as usual and I was complaining that I wanted to shit HA HA. went back after that (: Wednesday-Day one of LJ. Went to school (which is super creepy when it's dark) and had to go up to Mdm Koh's mailtray twice and I was friggin scared cuz it was SUPER DUPER DARK and :O stupid Izni scared me. We sang, slept, ate (alot) and talked on the bus. Hur, it was damn retarded. HA HA we squeezed 5 buttbutts onto 2 chairs! Me Nad Flo Dayna Krystal and we were having *** with ELMO HA HA. Elmo's sperms(which was a black and orange hair tie!) !!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA. super hilarious. We totally scared ourselves on the way up cause it was so dark and scary :( Yes we scared ourselves in the hotel too. Wanted to crash people's rooms cause we were too scared but we got caught during room check and were sent back.. :O but we were really tired and fell asleep after the 2nd or 3rd song (: Thursday-Day two of LJ Obviously I woke up the earliest HA HA. We woke up before the wake up call, (: And fought over who would pick up the wake up call!! HA HA damn retarded. Showered, went to meet up then went down for breakfast. It was kinda crap. Went to the tea thing first, then the bees (yay I like), then rose? i can't rmb. we fit 6 people onto the slide HA HA HA HA. probably broke some kinda record. but the friction totally made my NUMs wear out :( Strawberry farm, then some vegetable thing which is a total waste of time then yay shopping. bought roses for Dayna loser and proposed to her on the BUS HA HA HA HA HA. Love you Dayna Hui the act cute/cool. Okay lah you not act cute you are NATURALLY CUTE!! :) Went back to the hotel and slept, then went for dinner, where we took REALLY RETARDED PICTURES YAY. Went back to the hotel again and something really freaky happened and all of us ran out (I was first) and we all started crying. it was seriously omg lah. So some people followed us back to that room then we quickly packed our stuff, grabbed what we needed and split up and went to people's rooms. I went to Dayna Loser's room!! After showering and stuff, went to Florence's room to crash (their room in prime position) and watched 13 going on 30, then we had to decide what we were gonna do. In the end (Florence's good idea) since the 3 of us didn't wanna go to that room, Aliza, Celine and A'tikah (so brave!!) went there until room check was over. So went back to Dayna's room, watched Juno with Meow. Then at around 12 + they called us so we went over to fetch them. Ha ha, finished watching Juno then went to bed. Dayna is a damn horrible sleeper, she like took up 3/4 of the bed!!!!!! :( Friday- Day 3 of LJ Woke up super duper early. Everyone felt super dizzy and giddy during the bus ride down, I slept until we almost reached Tapah, where we bought donuts yay. and we ate this really cool crossoint(: Mainly slept, and talked during the ride. Until er, almost reaching that part we were really high and we kept singing songs to Grandma Pling. HA HA it was damn funny. Love story, Jenny, Teardrops on my guitar etc was changed to Peyling and Julene hur. Chao retarded. The bus ride down was super enjoyable. and OH y'know Florence thought this woman was Farh and she said very loudly, smack your butt!! during lunch HA HA. Veh retarded B-) Yay some words for people. (not in any kinda order) Dayna Hui! Thank you for hugging me when I was crying!! Yay you are super cool and Ily for making this trip super enjoyable. Krystal! HA HA thanks for scaring me ah!!!! Aliza! Omg I love your no nonsense attitude and everything, how you're so brave. Thanks for being the calm one!! Florence and Nadiah! Omg you two are just so nonsense!!! I love you both yay thanks for letting me squish my fat butt with yours he he. must have more *** with elmo! Celine and Farh! LOSER GUN, LOSER SHIELD, LOSER COW (?!?!), LOSER BEAM, LOSER SPEAR (?!?!) and all kinda nonsense (: Grandma Pling! HA HA I have nothing to say to you except you veh lame B-) Huijie and Huiying! I love you tableparter and grumpy little girl!! ha ha you both were retarded during the trip Meow! He he sorry for making you so scared lah!!!!! :) ILY VEH MUCH K. Dancers at the back! (esp algae) omg you all are damn noisy but i like cuz you veh cute!!! B-) 2H and the rest of the clique (sorry if i missed anyone out) YOU GUYS WERE AWESOME, I LOVE YOU!!! :) |
|
What do you see when you turn out the light?
I can't tell you but I know it's mine |
|