|
Do you believe in a love at first sight?
Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time.
|
|
Profile
Zherusimple.addiction-@hotmail.com (L): 3sixty5days, AmazingPhil, The Beatles, Charlieskies, Danisnotonfire, Nigahiga, Owl City, Hugh Grant, Queen, Shane Dawson, Whatthebuck, Wiener Sängerknaben "Everyone says love hurts, but that isn’t true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt." - Charlieskies Tagboard
Links
Adilah
Aiai
Ainsley
Aishu
Alethea
Algae
Anisa:D
Aqilah
Ariff
Bryan
Cassandra
Celine
Cheryl
Clarice
Claudds!
Dayna!
Denise
Denise
Denise Chen<3
Desiree
Diyanah
Farhana
Fitriah
Florence
Eugenia
Geraldine
GraceANG
Gurvin
Hafizah
Hanan
Hazel
Hazirah!
HuiYing
Isabelle
Ivy
Izni
Jacob
Janene
Jalyn
Jemima
JiaYing
Jin Rong
Jingyu
Jolene
Joline
Joy
Joy
Joyce
Juliana
Krystal
Lee
Leena
Loyang Place
Magdalene
Meow
Michelle
Munmun!
Nadiah
Nat
Nedra
Nicole
Niza
Nuril Hannah<3
Pling:D
Riny
Rou Hui
Sabrina!
Samuel
Sandy
Sarah
Sarah Yeo
Selina
Shannon
Sheena
Shermaine
Sherlin:D
Shiling
ShuenRong
Si Xing
Syifa!
Tammy
Tzai Wei(:
Vanessa
Vicky
WanJun
WanJun
Wei Xian
Winnie
Woan Chin
XinYi
Xing Hwee YiYing YiXia Zhi Xuan 6/7'07 2H'09 Archives
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
Credits
©Glamouresque.Hello :)
I support... ![]() Amazing Phil ![]() Danisnotonfire ![]() Michael Buckley/Whatthebuck :) ![]() Shane Dawson TV :) ![]() Stephen Byrne :) ![]() 3sixty5days :) p/s: Okay yes I know they're the same person but I couldn't resist! |
Saturday, January 24, 2009
I've not been a good friend recently and I know that, I've been really selfish and I'm sorry. But it seems like we're drifting apart and I don't know how to stop that, cuz I really really want you to be MY friend forever and ever and I'm just, really really confused. Hello my dear blog, I haven't posted in a really long, long time :) However as my life is boring nothing much has happened :) Last Sunday was awesome 'cuz I went to Sentosa (which I haven't been to in ages) and it was like, really really fun. We left the house around 9 plus then went to Vivo where I tried to remember where Adidas (and failed) so they ended up buying sunglasses ($600 for two ?!) and we finally found Adidas and Nike and we went into Forever 21 and lalala. Tried to find the monorail to Sentosa and I being so pro, of course found it (with help from some random man). He he, after that we went to um, the Images of Singapore first 'cuz it was the first thing we saw :) I think it was like, really, really, really cool and we kept disturbing the mannequins or whatever you call them. It was super hilarious, especially this part where there was the sign 'toilet' and at first we thought it was stuck but Aaron pulled it super hard and there was this guy (fake of course) inside. We got like, a total shock :D Hmms, I can't really remember what we did but I think it was lunch after that (subway!), then the Carlsberg Tower, and the Butterfly thing, then the Luge which was super duper uber awesome ha ha:) On the chairlift up there was this German couple (we guessed they were German) who were at the grass patch and like, stripping. So at the part where they were taking a picture all our heads were like, looking there. He he. Then, we went to the Cineblast and 4D thing and I got the child ticket HA HA. Okay then I'm really lazy to elaborate, Xiang and I went to Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon, we took the cablecars home :) No actually we took it to, uh Vivo there, then cabbed to East Coast for dinner :D The past few days were like, really boring, and in class we keep acting cute and everything. The highlights of the week were like, when Peyling's paper flew out of the window (not once, but 38439024839 times), and yesterday when I bunned up my hair and put down my bangs in math class and fluttered my eyelashes at HuiJie and Mr Chue saw. HA HA HA HA HA HA. His face was totally, like :O. I was so malu, and I couldn't stop laughing. Every one whom I tell this to laughs like crazy too :) I think Mrs Foong is retarded, cuz my food which comes out from the Home Ec kitchen always tastes terrible. My at-home-baking is so much better :D Okay goodbye, I need to entertain myself now :) |
|
What do you see when you turn out the light?
I can't tell you but I know it's mine |
|