|
Do you believe in a love at first sight?
Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time.
|
|
Profile
Zherusimple.addiction-@hotmail.com (L): 3sixty5days, AmazingPhil, The Beatles, Charlieskies, Danisnotonfire, Nigahiga, Owl City, Hugh Grant, Queen, Shane Dawson, Whatthebuck, Wiener Sängerknaben "Everyone says love hurts, but that isn’t true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt." - Charlieskies Tagboard
Links
Adilah
Aiai
Ainsley
Aishu
Alethea
Algae
Anisa:D
Aqilah
Ariff
Bryan
Cassandra
Celine
Cheryl
Clarice
Claudds!
Dayna!
Denise
Denise
Denise Chen<3
Desiree
Diyanah
Farhana
Fitriah
Florence
Eugenia
Geraldine
GraceANG
Gurvin
Hafizah
Hanan
Hazel
Hazirah!
HuiYing
Isabelle
Ivy
Izni
Jacob
Janene
Jalyn
Jemima
JiaYing
Jin Rong
Jingyu
Jolene
Joline
Joy
Joy
Joyce
Juliana
Krystal
Lee
Leena
Loyang Place
Magdalene
Meow
Michelle
Munmun!
Nadiah
Nat
Nedra
Nicole
Niza
Nuril Hannah<3
Pling:D
Riny
Rou Hui
Sabrina!
Samuel
Sandy
Sarah
Sarah Yeo
Selina
Shannon
Sheena
Shermaine
Sherlin:D
Shiling
ShuenRong
Si Xing
Syifa!
Tammy
Tzai Wei(:
Vanessa
Vicky
WanJun
WanJun
Wei Xian
Winnie
Woan Chin
XinYi
Xing Hwee YiYing YiXia Zhi Xuan 6/7'07 2H'09 Archives
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
Credits
©Glamouresque.Hello :)
I support... ![]() Amazing Phil ![]() Danisnotonfire ![]() Michael Buckley/Whatthebuck :) ![]() Shane Dawson TV :) ![]() Stephen Byrne :) ![]() 3sixty5days :) p/s: Okay yes I know they're the same person but I couldn't resist! |
Friday, January 2, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NADIAH ! {: ha ha, thanks for being an awesome friend yozx. i've said what i wanna say in your card already, but again, thanks for being this ultra cool friendly pretty nice girl who spent time with me (obviously i didn't mean those things, i only said it cuz it's your birthday. HA HA) i luv you vvv much enjoy your bday yah ! mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahzx :) so.... 2009 ? seems overrated to me, somehow. I still can't get the fact that I'm a sec two already :( I miss being sec 1. hmmmmmmmmmmphs. hmms, guess what i was doing on NYE, at the stroke of 12 midnight. no i wasn't at some super fab party, i was lying in bed :) ha ha yes that's a first ;D but i didn't really see the point of celebrating since i wasn't really looking forward to this year. I could hear the ships' horn blowing and wah i tell you, it's damn irritating lah ! heh. new year's day was another day spent doing nothing all over again :) I was lazing around reading, and dreading the thought of school. hmms. for some reason i couldn't sleep last night, so i was thinking about 2008 and all the awesome memories. I thought about the chalet alot, ha ha, cuz it was seriously like one of the greatest times i had and the paranoidness (paranoia?) was hilarious :) by the time I looked at the clock, it was 12 plus already :O Today at school was, um, boring I guess.Nadiah was the first person I saw, gave her a hug and wished her happy birthday :) hah, stayed for awhile in the class to decide seating positions and all, henny ponned today wtf ! Went down to supposedly 1O w/ nicole, cuz we were supposed to find Nad. But she wasn't there so we went to disturb peyling the loser in 1N. The little people were like so.. quiet ! :O I can remember last year we were screaming and laughing and chasing people all over the classroom... :( k then leena the loser came in for awhile with Hanan. ha ha. left for morn assembly after :). We were totally shocked when we got Koh Poh Leng(who shall be named as KPL or goldfish for further use) for form teacher cuz we were all kinda scared of her :O after morn assembly (I got caught for hairtie, button, and socks. surprise surprise) headed back up to class where the goldfish intro-ed and did some shite. i was sitting next to krystal and we kept making snide comments. ha ha. almost hyperventilated when we found out we had Joshua Sng (JS) for lit. HA HA. Hmms, recess after that? sang a birthday song for Nad (mustmust !!) and ummm, drank kikapoo while krystal ate ? ha ha. had to go make name tag (since I lost mine wtf) so went to line up at the bookshop which was #$*()*()*()*#@$9*)( *!#() crowded. ha ha after awhile huing came and told me i could go inside -,- ummm after recess, the next period was free cuz I think our tcher didn't come. It was funny cuz the class was making so much noice and RW came in to scold us. sniggered as she left, couldn't help it. went to the toilet with krystal and nicole and we decided to act nerds (or sec one-ish) and pulled our skirt super high and tucked our shirt all the way in. ha ha. took a peekcha, obviously. it'll be in the next post :) we had, um, science after that. I think our new teacher's quite.. nice ? but old and I have a feeling she'll be boring. HA HA. I enjoyed english, I like the mrs Jai (whom I have no nickname for at the moment but I think will be called J ? hmm). Krystal was begging me to pon trng and go watch movie with her. HA HA. and we're gonna create a burn book and a slam book :) HA HA. umm, went to 2s (feels so weird saying that !!) to find bat so that we could go trng tgt :) training was rather slack, I guess. the only thing i have to say is fuck the michael chia upside down. stupid fat man. i hate him to the core lah. screwed up bitch. i'm not going to go into detail but he's just so hypocritical. wtf. after trng I went to tm to get (more) presents, this time for han and aliza. i feel damn poor now. i actually felt damn rich this morning cuz i had 57++$ in my wallet. but i spent 10 on topping up my card, 12 on han's present, 3 in popular, 8 on aliza's and not to mention the 2.20 i spent in school (kikapoo and pocari sweat). do the math. i have v little money now. shite. nehmind it's the end of the week already. ha ha :)but there's still 3 more b'days to go, shit. i've been racking my head on what to get themmmmmmmmm. it's so... irritating :( hmmms. My earphones are currently un-usable cuz my sister lost the tiny white thing. bloody hell, it equates to no iPod (which i think is deprived of songs but i'm lazy to upload) my mom said that she could cut off allowance from my sis for 1 mth to pay me, but i felt damn guilty thinking about it so i said nehmind. :O k, see you in the next post ! :) |
|
What do you see when you turn out the light?
I can't tell you but I know it's mine |
|