|
Do you believe in a love at first sight?
Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time.
|
|
Profile
Zherusimple.addiction-@hotmail.com (L): 3sixty5days, AmazingPhil, The Beatles, Charlieskies, Danisnotonfire, Nigahiga, Owl City, Hugh Grant, Queen, Shane Dawson, Whatthebuck, Wiener Sängerknaben "Everyone says love hurts, but that isn’t true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt." - Charlieskies Tagboard
Links
Adilah
Aiai
Ainsley
Aishu
Alethea
Algae
Anisa:D
Aqilah
Ariff
Bryan
Cassandra
Celine
Cheryl
Clarice
Claudds!
Dayna!
Denise
Denise
Denise Chen<3
Desiree
Diyanah
Farhana
Fitriah
Florence
Eugenia
Geraldine
GraceANG
Gurvin
Hafizah
Hanan
Hazel
Hazirah!
HuiYing
Isabelle
Ivy
Izni
Jacob
Janene
Jalyn
Jemima
JiaYing
Jin Rong
Jingyu
Jolene
Joline
Joy
Joy
Joyce
Juliana
Krystal
Lee
Leena
Loyang Place
Magdalene
Meow
Michelle
Munmun!
Nadiah
Nat
Nedra
Nicole
Niza
Nuril Hannah<3
Pling:D
Riny
Rou Hui
Sabrina!
Samuel
Sandy
Sarah
Sarah Yeo
Selina
Shannon
Sheena
Shermaine
Sherlin:D
Shiling
ShuenRong
Si Xing
Syifa!
Tammy
Tzai Wei(:
Vanessa
Vicky
WanJun
WanJun
Wei Xian
Winnie
Woan Chin
XinYi
Xing Hwee YiYing YiXia Zhi Xuan 6/7'07 2H'09 Archives
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
Credits
©Glamouresque.Hello :)
I support... ![]() Amazing Phil ![]() Danisnotonfire ![]() Michael Buckley/Whatthebuck :) ![]() Shane Dawson TV :) ![]() Stephen Byrne :) ![]() 3sixty5days :) p/s: Okay yes I know they're the same person but I couldn't resist! |
Friday, December 12, 2008
Imma geek :) woooosh, I have so much to post ! ^^ tuesday was morn trng, then piano in the afternoon. Let me tell you something, whoever invented scales a third apart should D-I-E. I seriously hate it lah, it's the most terrible thing ever cause I can't play it for nuts. HA HA HA. weds, morn was the bloody swimming test which was so freaking easy !! :) HA HA. um, yeah. I have a cool life lah, my sister's friends (YOUNGER LEH) came over and I think they're damn cute !! :) : Left to right: Joquim (dont know how to spell hehe), megan, siqi, me! (left the sister out cause she in toilet ha ha) aren't they the cutest things ever ? but seriously, they're damn naughty they ran all around the house -,-. thurs was morning trng again ! :) HA HA selina's damn funny "piece of shit" "no he's a lump of fats" "shitty lump of fats" HA HA HA. "why didn't you throw the ball at him just now ?!?!" "i wanted to, but you call my name !! then I stopped !" "I call your name cause I wanted to tell you to throw the ball at him !!" HA HA HA !! :) rushed home after trng, the younger sister had her friends over (again), but it was sabrina and xinen, when I reached home only sabrina was there :) showered, ate lunch, slept for awhile then headed out back to school.the most retarded thing happened when i was walking from the mrt station to the bus stop (at kallang). it was raining damn heavily but i decided to walk across cause I was almost late. so yeah, i got totally drenched and guess what ? a few minutes after i reached the bus stop ( the bus haven't come yet) the rain stopped. or it drizzled. wtf. so retarded !!!! the bus chartered us to thomson plaza, had chingay prac for awhile then went on another bus to PA. had prac there too, then had to dance on the road :( omg it was like wet from the rain and everything and I was wearing slippers ! anw I think that the costume look's like beauty's (from beauty and the beast) like seriously. totally yellow (can see huing smiling) !! :( was v sad cause krystal and huing weren't there ! :) hope you guys are home alr heh. reached home 8-9 :), denise's dad sent me to tanah merah, thanks loads ! :) todayyyyyyyyyyyyy. "I thought chingay was a parade for gays" HA HA HA. sherlin !! and "I ONLY WANT TO SEE ONE EARRING ON EACH EAR" HA HA HA wanjun kept repeating this and laughing heh. I spent the morning clearing up my table ! looks so clean now (but will be messy again in a few days lah) and unpacking and wrapping books :) mmmmmms, afternoon trng :) oh oh oh I tried going home by the new road today and it's much faster ! ^^ I took 6 :) oh but I v stupid, i stopped 1 bustop too early and had to walk 339281390123 8209138290138 km. HA HA joking. but it only takes about 5 mins to walk in now ! (if you use the correct bustop lah ha ha) serves me right for staying at a super ulu pandan place. ha ha. omg my sister went to the park to have a picnic or whatev with her friends today wtffffffffff. she so social, i so antisocial. SUPPOSED TO BE THE OTHER WAY ROUND :(( yay done ! :) tomorrow's the weekends. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. oh yah I'm like tryna persuade my mommy to let me go to US with keni they all next june while she goes england ! either that or earlier mentioned, go during oct :) I'M GOING TO WATCH CATS !!!! !:) :) :) :) :):) super happy lah, i already missed we will rock you and phantom of the opera of course must go watch cats ! yay :) and SUPER YAAAAAAAAY I'm going out with munmun <3> on monday to watch twilight, will probably have dinner then watch. SEE, who says I'm antisocial !! HA HA SUPER HAPPY LAH, finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. i miss her so much ! D: D: D:. k goodbye. |
|
What do you see when you turn out the light?
I can't tell you but I know it's mine |
|