|
Do you believe in a love at first sight?
Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time.
|
|
Profile
Zherusimple.addiction-@hotmail.com (L): 3sixty5days, AmazingPhil, The Beatles, Charlieskies, Danisnotonfire, Nigahiga, Owl City, Hugh Grant, Queen, Shane Dawson, Whatthebuck, Wiener Sängerknaben "Everyone says love hurts, but that isn’t true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt." - Charlieskies Tagboard
Links
Adilah
Aiai
Ainsley
Aishu
Alethea
Algae
Anisa:D
Aqilah
Ariff
Bryan
Cassandra
Celine
Cheryl
Clarice
Claudds!
Dayna!
Denise
Denise
Denise Chen<3
Desiree
Diyanah
Farhana
Fitriah
Florence
Eugenia
Geraldine
GraceANG
Gurvin
Hafizah
Hanan
Hazel
Hazirah!
HuiYing
Isabelle
Ivy
Izni
Jacob
Janene
Jalyn
Jemima
JiaYing
Jin Rong
Jingyu
Jolene
Joline
Joy
Joy
Joyce
Juliana
Krystal
Lee
Leena
Loyang Place
Magdalene
Meow
Michelle
Munmun!
Nadiah
Nat
Nedra
Nicole
Niza
Nuril Hannah<3
Pling:D
Riny
Rou Hui
Sabrina!
Samuel
Sandy
Sarah
Sarah Yeo
Selina
Shannon
Sheena
Shermaine
Sherlin:D
Shiling
ShuenRong
Si Xing
Syifa!
Tammy
Tzai Wei(:
Vanessa
Vicky
WanJun
WanJun
Wei Xian
Winnie
Woan Chin
XinYi
Xing Hwee YiYing YiXia Zhi Xuan 6/7'07 2H'09 Archives
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
Credits
©Glamouresque.Hello :)
I support... ![]() Amazing Phil ![]() Danisnotonfire ![]() Michael Buckley/Whatthebuck :) ![]() Shane Dawson TV :) ![]() Stephen Byrne :) ![]() 3sixty5days :) p/s: Okay yes I know they're the same person but I couldn't resist! |
Friday, October 24, 2008
I fell in love with dashboard confessional. Hmms, considering getting a tragus piercing. should I, or should i not ? how am i supposed to hide it ha ha, i heard the hole closes very fast. So the school term's officially over, I really can't believe it's been a whole year since i've seen you, that it's been 8 months since one of the best CNYs of my life, ten months since i've entered cedar and made some of the most awesome friends ever. Time really flew this year, and yeah I still miss 6/7'08 like really, really much. But I've moved on, not like the start of the year when I refused to let go. Being in a girl's school was like :O, such a different experience. There aren't people to laugh and be rowdy with in class (although, I guess that our class is already.. very rowdy), there aren't as many jokes and suannings and everything. I've learnt so much, it's amazing that I knew so much more than before, not only in academics. I've did so many things, both right and wrong. I know that my actions were more wrong than right, but still. I thank my lucky stars that I'll still have 1H'08, or 2H'09 with me next year. When we go our seperate ways, well we'll talk about that next year. Nicole: Thanks for always being there. You're the one person I can always count on to bitch to, you're the one person I can rely on. Y'know, at the start of the year I found you too loud, it's amazing we're such close friends now. I haven't said this but I consider you one of my BFFs, because you're super awesome and I love you. You care about me and I know it. We've gone through so much together, and we've been caught so many times for uniform and stuff. You're seriously, the best. Krystal: AHLIAN ! :) you're awesome too ! you're another person i never knew i would be so close to. you're super duper awesome, and I love you to the max ! I never really knew you till we started going out as a group, and the chalet, i guess that was the time i really really got to know you. I love you to the max, I really do. You've supported me in many different ways, and we got caught together too. I love you, i really do :) Celine: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you are :D you're the person I know that will never break the rules, and it's really really amazing that i can be friends with such a person when i am such a... trouble maker. :) i guess friendships are really really surprising. you were there from the start of the year and we've been good friends since. I really love you and you know it, the only time we fought was like... that period, and i don't wanna talk about it anymore, cause i know you were really sorry and i'm super sorry for being such a bitch too. you forgive real easily and you're super hilarious and random. you think of really random things and sometimes i just go -,- , but in the end you know i love you. The Clique: Nicole, Krystal, Celine, Peyling, Nadiah, Florence, Huiying, Eugenia, Denise, Shannen, Henny, Aliza Pardon me if i've left any of you guys out ! you have been awesome, making my life so much much more fun and hilarious. the first time i cried in school, ALL of you were there to tell me it doesn't matter, that he was a bitch and to cheer me up. we need another outing soon cause i miss you all very much already. The chalet was the BOMB, seriously. we all had fun, didn't we ? from the paranoid things to the bengs and everything else. you were awesome. Shannen: OH MY DEAR GIRL , stop putting yourself down. you're hilarious and one of the best cca mates ever ! :) you always make me laugh but you can be super scary at times, i guess. i love you all the same, and i'll always support your descision, no matter what you make. if you wanna leave, i'll tell you, go for it. Bat: OMG, you are HILARIOUS. you're the most hilarious person i've ever met, thanks for making trng so much much more fun ! you're the best, bat and you know it. from flirting with lynn to laughing at ______ and making fun of everyone, you're seriously funny and awesome !! Iznayye : I know we were close during the first part of the year , but not very close now, but I still wanna thank you for being one of the best. you're always there when I need a hug, and even though we're not as close as we used to be, i still love you you minah :) Fitriah: table partner ! :) Aliza: :D TOP SCHOLAR ! I love you, very much. you're so pretty and sexy and smart, I so jealous uh. but you're still awesome and even though you dont look it, you're damn funny and fun to be with ! you say the lamest things sometimes, but still :D Rouhui, Aqilah, Hazirah, Anisa: I've not been close to you guys these few months/days, but let me tell you you guys are still very very close to my heart and ILY very much ! from birds with rouhui and hazirah to lazybums with aqilah and boyfriends with anisa, you guys are deeeeeee besttt :) I guess that's all, and abit more: Jalyn: I've not seen you for one whole year and Imy ! You're seriously the best junior ever (together with joy of course)and thanks for always being there when i'm bored or when i'm sad, telling me to cheer up ! Grow taller love, and mwaaaaaaaah ILY :D you're awesome and you know it. need i elaborate more ? you helped me through one of the toughest periods and :O i guess you know the rest. NG XING HWEE, JANENE CORTES, CLARICE LENG, JOYTEO, ILY :D okay that's all. hopefully next year passes as fast. derrick's coming back I think, and i miss him loads already :) OH the parents are going england next year and they better bring me along grrrrrrrr. |
|
What do you see when you turn out the light?
I can't tell you but I know it's mine |
|