|
Do you believe in a love at first sight?
Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time.
|
|
Profile
Zherusimple.addiction-@hotmail.com (L): 3sixty5days, AmazingPhil, The Beatles, Charlieskies, Danisnotonfire, Nigahiga, Owl City, Hugh Grant, Queen, Shane Dawson, Whatthebuck, Wiener Sängerknaben "Everyone says love hurts, but that isn’t true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt." - Charlieskies Tagboard
Links
Adilah
Aiai
Ainsley
Aishu
Alethea
Algae
Anisa:D
Aqilah
Ariff
Bryan
Cassandra
Celine
Cheryl
Clarice
Claudds!
Dayna!
Denise
Denise
Denise Chen<3
Desiree
Diyanah
Farhana
Fitriah
Florence
Eugenia
Geraldine
GraceANG
Gurvin
Hafizah
Hanan
Hazel
Hazirah!
HuiYing
Isabelle
Ivy
Izni
Jacob
Janene
Jalyn
Jemima
JiaYing
Jin Rong
Jingyu
Jolene
Joline
Joy
Joy
Joyce
Juliana
Krystal
Lee
Leena
Loyang Place
Magdalene
Meow
Michelle
Munmun!
Nadiah
Nat
Nedra
Nicole
Niza
Nuril Hannah<3
Pling:D
Riny
Rou Hui
Sabrina!
Samuel
Sandy
Sarah
Sarah Yeo
Selina
Shannon
Sheena
Shermaine
Sherlin:D
Shiling
ShuenRong
Si Xing
Syifa!
Tammy
Tzai Wei(:
Vanessa
Vicky
WanJun
WanJun
Wei Xian
Winnie
Woan Chin
XinYi
Xing Hwee YiYing YiXia Zhi Xuan 6/7'07 2H'09 Archives
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
Credits
©Glamouresque.Hello :)
I support... ![]() Amazing Phil ![]() Danisnotonfire ![]() Michael Buckley/Whatthebuck :) ![]() Shane Dawson TV :) ![]() Stephen Byrne :) ![]() 3sixty5days :) p/s: Okay yes I know they're the same person but I couldn't resist! |
Thursday, October 23, 2008
clique outing soon okay loves ! :) Today was filled with.. many things, all into one. And since I've been tagged on my previous blog that apparently random people like my long posts, here goes.It started out.. normal, I guess. Went to school and Aishu called me over ! She wanted to pass me something, and it was a present ! Ohgosh, thanks Aishu ! So sweet ! It was a kangaroo and a really cute small precious moments box :D Piano-ed with Celine, I totally forgot how to play lu xiao yu :\ And she played I love the world ! Damn cute luh. ha ha. :) Went up to the hall, had the prize giving shitzx. and the rest of you guys are just copycats, aren't you ? I bet if we didn't do that you guys wouldn't have, either. Whatever. Gave Aliza a standing ovation, she seriously deserved it. First in level ! So awesome, aren't you ! :D wait ah , I tell you her report card grades : A2, A1 , A1, A1, A1, A1, A1, A1, A1, A, A. obviously get first omg. damn pro eh ! hugged her when we went back to class. hmms, after that, I read finish my GG ? then watched finish This is England. It's an awesome show you should watch it except that I didn't really understand ha ha. Detroit Rock City is awesome too ! :) I really really forgot what happened after. Oh I know, there's one part after we arranged the tables, then Nicole Shannen Krystal and I were outside talking to Mr Chan. Then suddenly, CL came into the class and started scolding us -,- so we had to go in , then kena scolded like #@(()@!*#()@!#*) ! Hello, not our fault okay ? Yeah, seriously pissed off lor. I fought with peyling about that :\ sorry sorry sorry peyling. I love you very much. I can't believe I didn't hug you just now.. recess, thn back to class to clean up ? yes I'm serious. HA HA. fought with florence (abit play play) about cleaning the windows, heh. then, something happened. for that moment I really hated all of you but I won't post it here cause it's too freaking MALU. like :O ! Stupid shannen, you and your mass tickling idea. went under the tables at the back to emo then chan chan damn freaking cute ! he was laughing and he put the tables and chairs against me (i'm not sure how to describe this, huing and krystal were taking photos) while laughing to himself, claiming that he was "helping me". HA HA. whatever luh, finally got out and after awhile we played this really retarded game, where you spin sth thn when it hits that person, you have to say sth really mushy without laughing. the two of you can't laugh but the others can and if you laugh, you forfeit. it was really spastic ! Oh I forgot to say, CL is kinda awesome. when he came in to give us our report books, i was like messaging cheryl then suddenly he came to me and said "put your hand out" and i was like OMG cause my phone was under my report book which was on my lap. so i took my hand out and guess what !! he dropped my two studs there ! I WAS LIKE :O :O :O yeah then later he called me out to talk to me, and he didn't scold me but he was really nice !! he said sth like "i know school rules are sucky and you hate them blah blah blah but blah blah blah blah". CLARENCE LIM IS AWESOME YOzx. hugged almost everyone :) training was kinda shit. HA HA. the weather was nice though, drizzling and no sun. :] the train ride home with shannen was hilarious : "I think periods are disgusting !" the man infront of us turns around to stare at us. shannen and i start laughing and quickly run away. HA HA. but yes i hate periods cause they're utter crap and disgusting and just plain eww. HA HA. I screwed the whole thing up didn't I ? I'm such a loser. training tmrw, wtf is chia's problem man. |
|
What do you see when you turn out the light?
I can't tell you but I know it's mine |
|